Administrative Services Coordinator
This position will lead responsibility for administrative services and support, and manage office needs to ensure productive and efficient office operation. The administrative services coordinator will also assist in scheduling and coordinating logistics for agency meetings, events, and activities.
JCRB|AJC’s mission is to be the Jewish community advocate for combating antisemitism and pursuing justice.
- Provide administrative support for all staff.
- Assist Development Director with pledge and contribution intake, tracking, processing, and depositing, as well as grant and donation acknowledgements
- Coordinate with external vendors and temporary staff
- Assist in coordinating and implementing Agency, Board, and external meetings and events, including program logistics and materials; track RSVPs, take attendance and minutes
- Manage office needs/supplies, databases, files (physical and digital), maintain website and email lists
- Assist staff with developing and providing routine and non-routine reports, correspondence, scheduling, materials, mailings
- Serve as administrative liaison with Campus management, community, Board, and external agencies on operational issues
- Serve as liaison to Board of Directors, including communications and meetings
- Assist with various financial needs including: recording bank deposits, creating and submitting check requests, providing credit card receipts and reports, tracking and paying invoices
- Track and make tax and other agency state (MO, KS) and federal filings
- Provide administrative support for various programs, including maintaining email lists, creating and scheduling e-blasts, printing materials, and purchasing and distributing supplies
- Assist with developing and implementing new procedures and systems which ensure productive, efficient, and low-carbon-footprint office operation
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational experience, including success with working with outside agencies and/or vendors; using Office 365 applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Familiarity with Access helpful, but not required. Ability to learn technical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to act independently, and take initiative, as well as ability to work effectively as a team member
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage with high level leaders and maintain relationships with people of different faiths, backgrounds, and philosophies.
- Commitment to integrity, diplomacy, discretion, creativity, vision, and commitment to excellence.
- Development experience helpful, but not required.
- Commitment to JCRB|AJC’s mission of combating antisemitism and pursuing justice.
- Knowledge of Jewish traditions, values, and history preferred, but not required.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform manual duties such as lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds; operate office equipment which may require stooping, kneeling, bending, stretching.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel to meeting sites by motor vehicle when required
- Ability to withstand stressful situations
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work non-traditional office hours as needed periodically (especially with regards to special events, including Sundays and weeknights).
This is a full time, non-exempt position. Annual salary is competitive and dependent on experience, within a range of $40,00-$50,000. Excellent benefits including PTO, Jewish holidays, health, dental, life insurance, and Simple IRA plan available. Applicant must live within reasonable commuting distance of the office location. Remote and in-office work as designated by Executive Director.
Please email a cover letter and resume to this email address. DO NOT MAIL Applicants without cover letter and resume will not be considered.
JCRB|AJC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and military status.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the position.