Speak Up Against Rising Antisemitism
JCRB|AJC and our partners call on the Kansas legislature to declare unequivocally that antisemitism is incompatible with democratic values, and to endorse HCR 5030, adopting the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism in the state of Kansas . This will serve as an important educational tool to train educators, law enforcement agents, and civil society writ large on what antisemitism is (and what it is not) and how it manifests in our society today. If we can define it, we’ll be able to more effectively fight it.
Please contact your state elected officials by clicking the button below.
Faith, civic, and community organizations:
Please sign on to the letter using the button below.
- Read the full text of HCR 5030
- For organizations: Sample letter to send to your elected officials
- For individuals: Sample letter to send to your elected officials
- Use this tool to find your Senator and Representative
- Find contact information for your Senator and Representative
- Contact information for state leadership
Resources on the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism:
- JCRB|AJC One Pager on Adopting the IHRA Definition in Kansas
- Understanding the IHRA Definition
- Tough Questions on the IHRA Working Definition of Antisemitism