JCRB|AJC is on the front lines against rising antisemitism and hatred. Through strategic legislative advocacy, building coalitions with faith and minority communities, and working with schools and law enforcement, we're advancing pluralism, justice, and equality for all.
We couldn't do this crucial work without you.
What your donation will make possible
- Help create, expand and maintain programs that deepen mutual understanding with our community and faith partners, like our Unity Seder and Ramadan Iftar Dinner.
- Assist in bringing national speakers or educators to our area on topics surrounding antisemitism, Israel, global Jewish diplomacy, and other key issues.
- Provide educational materials and opportunities to schools, organizations, companies, and civic institutions in the region, such as our calendars of Jewish holidays and Muslim Holidays, our PREP strategy (Prepare to Respond, Educate to Prevent) for school and college students, and our Special Workshop on Antisemitism and the Holocaust with MCHE and the producers of the film Big Sonia.
- Maintain our ongoing Strangers No More interfaith program for Jewish and Christian women, a partnership with Church of the Resurrection offering unique opportunities to explore commonalities and differences.
- Provide ongoing expansion of our Leaders for Tomorrow (LFT) education and training program for high school students to be confident student leaders, and effective advocates around antisemitism and Israel.